• All Big Daddy Outfitters' hunt packages require a 50%, non-refundable deposit
before a date is reserved. Payments made be made via check, money order, or credit/debit card through PayPal©
(here onsite). The remaining balance of the hunt is due upon arrival at BDO.
• Our address for payments:
Big Daddy Outfitters, Inc.
Windsor, NC 27983.
• All reservation must be made four months
in advance to insure guests the dates that they request. Call
for information on available dates for this
• All BDO hunts come with lodging at our river-side cabin. Meals, except breakfast, will be provided daily by
one of the prostaff and family.
• All guests are responsible for purchasing their hunting license and any applicable
tags before their hunt. You may purchase them online at http://www.ncwildlife.org
• All guests must follow all rules and regulations as governed by the Wildlife Resources Commission of North
• All guests must sign a waiver and release form before beginning their hunt.
• Each hunter may take at least one buck (per hunt) with at least eight (8) points and a inside spread at
least as wide as the buck's ears (approx. 14 1/2 inches). Each hunter may also take two does (per hunt).
Does will be taken until our quota is filled for the season.
• One of BDO's Pro-staff will guide you on a duck hunt on our properties. Meals and
• You may have the Pro-staff use the duck calls or you may use your own, if you so choose.
Prices are per person. You may pay here with PayPal© or via check/money order.