• All Big Daddy Outfitters' hunt packages require a 50%, non-refundable deposit
before a date is reserved. Payments made be made via check, money order, or credit/debit card through PayPal©
(here onsite). The remaining balance of the hunt is due upon arrival at BDO.
• Our address for payments:
Big Daddy Outfitters, Inc.
Windsor, NC 27983.
• All reservation must be made four months
in advance to insure guests the dates that they request. Call
for information on available dates for this
• All BDO hunts come with lodging at our river-side cabin. Meals, except breakfast, will be provided daily by
one of the prostaff and family.
• All guests are responsible for purchasing their hunting license and any applicable
tags before their hunt. You may purchase them online at http://www.ncwildlife.org
• All guests must follow all rules and regulations as governed by the Wildlife Resources Commission of North
• All guests must sign a waiver and release form before beginning their hunt.
• Each hunter may take at least one buck (per hunt) with at least eight (8) points and a inside spread at
least as wide as the buck's ears (approx. 14 1/2 inches). Each hunter may also take two does (per hunt).
Does will be taken until our quota is filled for the season.
Prices are per person. You may pay here with PayPal© or via check/money order.
• One of BDO's Pro-staff will guide you on a turkey hunt on our properties. Meals and
• You may have the Pro-staff use the turkey calls or you may use your own, if you so choose..